Sunday, September 26, 2004

The Origin

So I've been on a computer for most of my life, and I've been on the internet for about 6 years. Since then ive had over 35 AIM screen names, 17 email addresses, 4 Yahoo Messenger Accounts, 2 MSN messenger accounts, 2 ICQ accounts, and God knows how many websites I've run. Currently i use 5 AIM screen names, 5 email addresses, 1 Yahoo Messenger account, 1 msn account, and 3 websites. I still use www.kennyscrib.tk, www.xanga.com/kendeisel012787 and www.xanga.com/kennythethinker. This will make my fourth.

My inspiration for making yet another website, and hosting it here, is someone some of you may have read before, Axinar. He's one of the only people that my mother is still in contact with that knew her before 15 years ago, and isn't related to me biologically. A few months ago my mother decided I had reached the age where i could have unmonitored contact with him. And since then he's convinced me to open this blog up.

Regardless, I'm here now, and we shall make the best of it. Here's my introduction, ill post somethin deep here soon enough.

No comments: